Dr. Rebecca E. Benedict and her team offer a wide variety of dental services for patients in Tampa, FL. No matter your age or dental problem, we can find the right service or services for your needs. From general preventative care to cosmetic and restorative treatments that improve the smile, we’re here to help you maintain and renew your oral health.
Dental Services in Tampa, FL
Our full dental services include:
Our cosmetic dental treatments straighten, brighten, and fix the smile’s appearance:
- Invisalign: This alternative to metal braces uses clear aligners to straighten misaligned and crooked teeth. Invisalign is best for patients with mild to moderate orthodontic problems.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are thin, porcelain treatments that cover teeth to create a whiter, straighter smile.
- Dental Bonding: Like dental veneers, bonding treatment can address injuries and discoloration. However, tooth bonding treatment is better for smaller injuries or one or more stained teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Our in-office and take-home whitening options lift tooth stains to create a brighter, whiter smile.
With general dental care, we help patients maintain their oral health:
- Custom Mouthguard: We offer custom mouthguards for contact sports and TMJ disorders.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call our office if you have a sudden dental problem. We’re here to help!
- Family Dentistry: We offer routine dental care for children and adults to prevent future dental problems. Our team welcomes you to call for an appointment for you and your family.
- Laser Dentistry: The Waterlase dental laser can address problems like tongue ulcers, gum disease, and more. Lasers are a more comfortable and efficient alternative to dental surgery.
- Tooth Extraction: We may recommend an extraction if patients have infected or impacted teeth. Our team can also replace extracted teeth with durable dental restorations.
Our restorative dental treatments renew the appearance and full function of patients’ smiles:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge closes the gap left by one or more consecutive missing teeth. Bridges use crown-capped teeth or implants for support.
- Tooth Crown: Dental crowns cover and protect damaged and compromised teeth with tooth-colored caps.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant consists of a titanium post, abutment, and crown. Implants can secure single crowns, dental bridges, and dentures in place.
- Dentures & Partials: Partial dentures restore multiple consecutive missing teeth, and full dentures replace the upper and lower tooth arches.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Dental cleanings and laser treatments can help address problems like bleeding, irritated, and receding gums.
- TMJ Treatment: We can address temporomandibular joint disorders with nightguards, bite adjustments, and more. These treatments also address tooth wear and jaw pain that patients experience due to TMJ disorders.
Contact Our Tampa, FL Dental Office
Learn more about our comprehensive dental services. Call our office today at 813-733-6981. Feel free to request your next dental appointment on our website. Our office provides treatment to patients in Tampa and the Hyde Park community. We are always happy to help our patients; please let us know if you have a question or current dental concern.