Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure used to remove stains and discoloration from the surface of the teeth. It treats teeth that have become yellow or brown due to any of the following reasons:
- Advancing age
- Consumption of stain-causing foods and beverages like coffee
- Dental trauma and more
Opalescence Marketing Materials
Opalescence Go™ prefilled whitening trays are ready to use when taken out of the box. They can give you the desired results quickly and effectively. It is simple to use and a perfect teeth whitening option.
Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste
Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste has a tri-silica blend that helps in removing the surface stains. They claim to whiten your teeth up to two shades in just 30 days.
Customize Teeth Whitening Trays
With the teeth whitening trays fitting your smile perfectly, they can help you get a perfect smile in the comfort of your own home.
In-Office Teeth Whitening
You can get instant results with Opalescence™ Boost™ professional teeth whitening done in the dental office. These are chemically activated and can give you desired result in just a few minutes. Above all, this is the safest option of all. This teeth whitening method is different from all because:
- They require no light.
- The products are gluten-free and kosher certified.
- They have a perfectly balanced pH.
- They are formulated with high water content.
What are the benefits of teeth whitening?
The benefits of teeth whitening are as follows:
- Removes intrinsic and extrinsic stains from the teeth (may take more than one in-office session to achieve the desired shade)
- Makes the teeth look lustrous, glossy, and improves the aesthetic appeal of the smile.
- Restores confidence in smile
Historic Hyde Park Dentistry has been transforming smiles for Decades. Dr. Lori, along with her team, uses state-of-the-art technology to dental problems and reconstruct malaligned teeth to provide aesthetic and healthy smiles. For inquiries & appointments, please reach out to us at 813-253-3041. You can also visit our office at 612 West De Leon Street, in Tampa, FL 33606.