Invisalign is a set of clear aligners used to treat mild to moderate orthodontic issues like crooked, misaligned, and gapped teeth. It is a modern alternative to traditional braces and uses custom-designed clear trays to fix orthodontic issues. These clear aligners are worn over teeth for a period of 10 -12 months - based on the severity of the problem - and shift teeth to their ideal position by applying a calculated force.
Invisalign align the teeth in their ideal position and make the smile look symmetric and aesthetic.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Invisalign provides a modern solution to the traditional braces and straighten teeth while preserving their aesthetic properties.
- Invisalign aligners are created using bio-compatible thermoplastic, which makes them safe and BPA-free.
- It straightens teeth to fix a versatile range of orthodontic issues, namely, crooked teeth, misaligned teeth, gapped teeth, and more.
- The clear Invisalign aligners do not use metal brackets and wires, which makes the treatment comfortable. The aligners are custom-designed for each patient and fit snugly over the teeth.
- The thermoplastic used in creating Invisalign is virtually invisible and restores the symmetry of the smile without compromising with the aesthetic appeal of the smile.
- Invisalign does not have any pokey ends and prevents the wear and tear of the soft tissues present in the oral cavity.
- The Invisalign aligners can be removed while eating, brushing, and flossing, which provides for a healthier oral care regimen.
- The removable nature of Invisalign does not impose any food restrictions on the patient and all kinds of foods and beverages can be enjoyed during the treatment.
Historic Hyde Park Dentistry has been transforming smiles for Decades. Dr. Lori, along with her team, uses state-of-the-art technology to dental problems and reconstruct malaligned teeth to provide aesthetic and healthy smiles. For inquiries & appointments, please reach out to us at 813-253-3041. You can also visit our office at 612 West De Leon Street, in Tampa, FL 33606.