Biolase laser is an advanced dental laser used for soft tissue and dental hygiene procedures. Its state-of-the-art technology provides maximum performance and drastically reduces chair time. The minimally invasive technique ensures less swelling, bruising, bleeding, and faster procedure time than open flap techniques. Biolase laser used for a versatile range of procedures like:
- Restorative dentistry
- Crown and veneer removal
- Smile design
- Surgical design procedures
- Pediatric dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental implant placement
What are the benefits of a Biolase laser?
Some of the most prominent benefits of Biolase laser over traditional dentistry are:
- It causes minimal or no pain.
- Uses state-of-the-art technology, which is precise and accurate. The narrow laser beam targets only the damaged tissues and does not harm the surrounding healthy tissues.
- The procedures cause minimal bleeding and swelling. Also, the laser seals off the blood vessels and stops the bleeding easily.
- Biolase treatment sterilizes the treated area to kill bacteria and prevents future infestation.
Historic Hyde Park Dentistry has been transforming smiles for Decades. Dr. Lori, along with her team, uses state-of-the-art technology to dental problems and reconstruct malaligned teeth to provide aesthetic and healthy smiles. For inquiries & appointments, please reach out to us at (813) 253-3041. You can also visit our office at 612 West De Leon Street, in Tampa, FL 33606.