What To Expect
We are always excited to meet new patients! Our doctor will work with you to develop a comprehensive treatment plan to help you maintain or achieve a healthy smile. Please feel free to call and ask any questions before you come into the practice.
We are a “paperless” practice. When your first appointment is scheduled, the paperwork will be sent to you via text or email (whichever you prefer), to fill out before you come.
For your comfort, we have:
- a complimentary beverage station
- Spectrum cable television in the waiting room and each exam room
- Warm face towels for after your treatment
- Fresh blankets
- Emotional Support Animals - Dr. Ransohoff's dogs, Bella and Louie
When you come in for your initial visit, please be sure to bring your dental insurance card and arrive at least 10 minutes early. Your paperwork will be sent via email or text when your appointment is scheduled. Please fill it out before you arrive for your appointment.
- If you are moving into the area, please ask your former dentist to send a copy of your records, including your most recent x-rays (Full Mouth Series, Panoramic, and/or Bitewings)
- If you are on any medications, please bring a list of them with you to the office.
- If you need antibiotics prior to dental work, please take them as prescribed. If you are not sure if you need antibiotics, please contact your physician prior to your first visit.
- Whether you need a cleaning, a filling, or a brand new smile, we are here to help. If you have a special occasion coming up or just want to brighten your smile, whitening may be a great option to consider.
Great dental care doesn’t just make for a fantastic smile, it also helps promote overall health and wellness. We want you to have the confidence to share your smile with the world!