We are proud to offer CEREC®, the latest in single-visit crown technology.
HOW CEREC® WORKS
Digital camera scans the tooth to create a three-dimensional image. No impression needed
CEREC® 3D software then converts the image into a three dimensional model
The color is selected to accurately reflect your existing teeth to match perfectly.
The milling device replicates the 3D model on the computer within minutes.
Say hello to your new smile!
Learn more about the CEREC® process
Exam & Preparation
Placing The Restoration
See How It Works
CEREC® Basic Information
WHY USE CEREC®
- Most procedures can be done in one visit – less costly and less time-consuming
- Less painful injections due to single-visit
- No need to take messy impressions
- No need for temporary restoration for in-between visits
- Ability to save as much natural tooth structure as possible.
- Longer lasting restorations – may last over 10 years
- Restores teeth to natural beauty, function, and strength
- Metal-free restorations